This is an energy drink. Enjoy it hot old or cold. One portion (35 g) is 3,2 dl. For special evenings by the camp fire, drop of rum makes it even better.
Incredients per portion:
- 3 g dark cocoa powder (7-8 ml)
- 8 g brown sugar (10 ml)
- 1 g vanilla sugar (1-2 ml )
- 18 g dry milk powder (30 ml)
- 5 g soya flour (15 ml)
- touch of salt
- spoonfull of cold clean water
- 2,5 dl hot water
- (3-5 ml dark rum or Stroh)
Easy to make:
- Estimate how much hot chocolate you wish to make during your hike. Make the mixture ready beforehand. (eg. 6-10 portions for two people for 8 days).
- When making the hot chocolate, put 4 table spoonfulls (á 15 ml) of the powder mix in a large mug. Mix it with a large spoonfull of clean cold water.
- Add hot water and stir well. This way it dissolves better. For a smaller 2-2,5dl portion you can use 3 table spoonfulls of the powder mix.
Diatary value estimate per portion (35 g without the rum) about: energy 131 kcal, protein 9 g, fat 1,8 g and some calcium