A simple and fast dish to prepare in difficult conditions. No soaking of dry incredients needed, not much water required, all incredients can be found in grocery stores. One minus point though: the tuna package is heavy waste.
Incredients for two:
- 125 g whole grain rice (10min cooking time – or quinoa!)
- 170g tuna in a lime pepper dressing (2 x 85 g, example >) – IF you have tuna without a dressing, add 5 g lemon juice, black pepper and herbs
- 2-5 g green nori sprinkle (picture >)
- 10 g butter, if you have some
- 4-4,5 dl water
Weight: 315 g
Easy to make like this:
- Cook the rice (if you make it “like sushi rice”, there will be no water left at the end and straining is not needed).
- Add the tuna, nori and butter. Mix and eat.